I realized that I started this blog without really introducing myself. How rude of me! So, I decided to put together a list of things you might not know about me. Enjoy!
- I’m 6ft tall
- My favorite color is black
- I played Division 1 Softball at the University of Kansas (pitcher/utility… what what!)
- I’m an avid procrastinator
- Halloween is my favorite holiday
- I prefer to drink my coffee black
- I’m an upland bird hunter
- My favorite movie is a tie between Singing in the Rain and Thoroughly Modern Millie
- I name a lot of my possessions –– Car (Boomer), Coffee Pot (JoJo), Robot Vacuum (Miss Dee Dee), etc. –– and I tend to talk to them..
- I have one tattoo, but definitely want more
- I’m obsessed with Amazon
- If there’s popcorn in front of me, I will eat the entire bowl/bag/trough
- I’m patient
- My favorite book is a collection of stories by Edgar Allen Poe –– but it’s the actual physical book that makes it my favorite. It was my late aunt’s and still has her writing in it.
- I’m scared of the dark
- I love singing, but am nervous to sing in front of people
- Rain is my favorite
- I lost my sense of smell in high school (head trauma via softball)
- I’m allergic to melons… and watermelon’s are my favorite 😦
- My inseam is 36″ (I can never find jeans)
- I love all types of music
- When I’m home alone, I have dance parties by myself
Do I share any of these with you? Let me know in the comments below!